Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

Amazing ending

Fantastic ending to a truly epic series. Every episode I was gripped by the unfolding storyline and we have all seen Jerry and the numerous other characters evolve dramatically throughout the series.
Its great to finally fit the last piece of the puzzle and answer all of the questions left behind every episode!

Also, I watched the commentary which was a laugh and nice to hear the thoughts and creativity behind the creator of the series. The bonus cartoon was extremely random and fun end to the movie!

Your Welcome Chinagrounds Your Welcome Chinagrounds

Thanks

Great, but Its silly that you have to go through that to play games - its dumb

anyway good solution =)

let me try - n.e.w.g.r.o.u.n.d.s

Jackie Jackie

EPIC SEQUEL

Outstanding, even the credits were insanely awesome. It was fantastic to see from Jackie's point of view after Jerry's, which I am also a huge fan of. Brilliant stuff here =D

The Lady In White The Lady In White

awesome

the animation was not perfect but the storyline made up for it =) it was just great to watch.

It's a Sign! It's a Sign!

EPIC WIN

lol I loved it, the animation could be slightly improved and made longer

but other than that it was perfect and so funny =P

Things I Hate Things I Hate

yay =P

that was sooo funny =D

Stumbled upod it in the bbs =D

Tree Balls Tree Balls

hahaha

classic =P such a funny short, great for a front pager. keep up tha gd work =D

Jerry and The Closet Jerry and The Closet

AWESOME

Hilarious! The size of his eyes hehehe!

I thought Jerry was never coming back, and I'm so glad he has!

Fantastic cartoon, easily one of the best on Newgrounds!

Choose Your Suicide Choose Your Suicide

Needs work

It had a good concept, although the animations could be improved, and add some more choices. Also I think the music did not fit the animation. Nice try though.

Stick Figure Penalty: C2 Stick Figure Penalty: C2

Great selection!

there was a great selection of weopons to choose from, each one as funny (or funnier) than the last! Great animation and graphics allong with originality and choice/interactivity. Great work once again!