Sugarcore Sugarcore

Great

But i found the mouse control frustrating, if your trying to move the mouse quickly the wheel can go to fast or slow or out of the flash window, making the drill thingy go somewhere you don't want it.

Graphical improvements needed, but good start.

Super Mouse Destroyer IV Super Mouse Destroyer IV

the cheat?

i dnt see what it does ?

anyways okay game, likes the messages as they made me want to click more lol

Projec7 responds:

thanks, pretty good you see one of my more serious submissions

My first Flash game :D My first Flash game :D

ummm

wow...
for a first game, this is pretty awesome =D theres a few glitches to be worked out although it is a pretty fun game with good music, controls, graphics and gameplay!

Great for a first try =)

AS3 Button Tut AS3 Button Tut

cool

PROS:
-Well explained
-Easy for noobs to understand
CONS:
-Graphics/presentation need work
-Could have a button to go back

Overall, very good but sloppy presentation. Work on that and you've got a great tutorial =) 4/5 8/10

Calendar Girls 2009 Calendar Girls 2009

cool

264 score lol =P

good game, I liked how the backgrounds made it harder to find different bits coz of the bright colours.

the hints are great in these games too. Great series =D

Virtual Human Snow Fight Virtual Human Snow Fight

yerr

i agree, too short. Good concept and fun while it lasted

the click game v2 the click game v2

Cool

Score - 99 with touch pad.

A good game based on a simple, yet effective idea. Possibly add powerups, levels and tweak the graphics a little. Interesting choice of music.

Also make sure to add a box to the sound on/off buttons because you have to get the mouse on the text to click.

Nice little game.

ad234 responds:

ok thanks! 8 is a good score! im working on it now so ill be sure to consider putting in some of your ideas!

Bubble Dodge Bubble Dodge

Good; needs work

It shows a good concept and id fun to play. But unfortunately, that last bit is the problem for me. It is really fun and addictive at first, and then it gets boring.

I quit after just 10 or 11 bubbles.

i think this shows great potential and could be improved with a variety of things, like power-ups, levels or some kind of story.

Great for a simple game! - MVK-Productions.

Tactical RPG - Warfare Tactical RPG - Warfare

huh

If they yoshi77777 is right I am not prepared to wait 3 hours for the ads to pass, also the ads were all over the place and they were really bad picture quility, pixelated and unclickable. There was no preloader so most people would probably think its just an ad slideshow because theres no sign of loading. I have no idea what the game at the end of it is like; but I am not going to be spending 3 hours waiting to find out. If you want to make a good game, remember to only put a few ads at the start.
All in all, maybe a good game at the end of the horible poor quility ads.
Please get rid of them and add a pre loader so we can all play the game.

Click Mania Click Mania

Needs to be more clear

At first I didn't understand what to do, and it tokk a few reads of the instructions to get it. Good game though, interesting and addictive. Good job!