My Home Town My Home Town

Perfect for the new game

Excellent work, featured in our upcoming submission

Full credit to your epic skills =]

5'd and faved

camman007 responds:

Awesome and thanks for using it! :D

Remebering Time-Daydream Cut Remebering Time-Daydream Cut

sweet

I'm sorry, I was one of the people who used the original =P

However I was going to use it in my next game and I shall use this one instead =D

awesome tunes man, keep it up =)

MVK-Productions

DonWej responds:

Ah there's nothing wrong with using the old one. It was a test actually that got picked up. There are few tweaks that I wanted to add balance wise that are in this one.

I highly respect anyone that knows their way around flash so having any of my songs be a part of it is very exciting to me.

Thanks again!

Party Mix (pop) Party Mix (pop)

Great, I have a question...

I have selected your song as my number one choice for my new show on youtube. If I have your permission, it will be my MAIN THEME and you will get FULL CREDIT for the song.

Please reply or message me if you would like to allow this. I WILL NOT use it without permission. Thanks, MVK-Productions.

Yamalazoo88 responds:

wow... thank you sooo much i will PM you. YES YOU CAN USE MY SONG!!!! THANKS FOR THE REVIEW ALSO!

Remembering Time Remembering Time

Amazing

This song is amazing. It is so happy and creates a fantastic mood. It puts together a peaceful song and an upbeat song at the same time which is an extremely hard thing to do and it works so well! The sort of song I would expect to hear in Console Games or Movies. Thats how good I think is is. Amazing work!

DonWej responds:

Console games and Movies. That makes me feel pretty good that you said that. Thank you very much!

in the meadow in the meadow

Fantastic

Cool and Calm, just what I wanted. Will be featured in one of my upcoming submissions! Great work and fantastic song. Great job!

snayk responds:

I look forward to seeing your submission. Thanks for the review. I'm glad you liked it!

- Fake - (Full Beat) - Fake - (Full Beat)

excellent!

This is exactly the sort of music I was looking for, u make fantastic music, absolutely amazing! ur going on my fav artists list!

Greeksta-69 responds:

Thanks bro do your thing.

Greeksta